All students are required to join any curricular activities organized by the school to provide them venues to develop their talents and skills and hone their interests on different fields.
- SMS Student Council– the official organization of the student body. It represents the students in expressing their views and recommendations for the improvement of the school. It also formulates and implements projects for the benefit of the students, the school and the less privileged.
- Co – curricular clubs– are clubs under each subject area which provide enrichment activities to members in support of the lessons provided in the classrooms.
- Athletic Guild – offer physical development activities to members who are interested in various sports such as;
- basketball , volley ball, soccer, futsal, badminton and taekwondo / karate
- Dance Club – cater to students who are interested in dancing
- Theater and Arts Guild– offers varied activities in acting
- acting and role playing workshops
- fashion modeling
- declamation , speech and choral recitations